FAQ OpenCart Extension allows you to answer your customers most common questions before they even ask. This module creates an FAQ landing page on your website, which shows frequently asked questions categorized into different topics. The design of FAQ page is developed by keeping in view the users’ comfort e.g., questions are displayed in an Accordion, if any answer is lengthy then it is shown in a vertical slider, and FAQ ratings etc.
This module adds FAQ block on the left or right column of your website. This block shows different topics and helps users find relevant answers to their questions from any page of your site.
- Adds an FAQ page on your website that displays questions and answers categorized in topics
- Add images, HTML and other useful stuff in answers with the help of rich text editor
- FAQ rating supported
- FAQ According integrated
- FAQ Slide integrated
- FAQ Block can be added on any page
- Categorize FAQs into user friendly categories
- Configure SEO for main page
- You can select the sort order for categories and FAQs
- Supports Rich text editor; you can add images, HTML etc.
- While adding an FAQ, you can easily select the topic into which it will be shown
- Enable read more link, so that lengthy details are shown on a separate page
- Limit questions per topic
How it Works
How It Works:
In this section you can create Topics into which relevant questions will be added.
- You can select the store
- Show it on main page
- Add SEO Keywords
- Enter sort ID
FAQ – Questions and Answers
In this section, you can add questions and answers to it. You can add the text, HTML and images in answers. If it is lengthy, then it will be shown in a slider on frontend.
- You can select the topics for new FAQ
- Select the store
- Enter sort order
- Add meta information for the FAQ landing page
- Enable ratings
- Display all or selected topics on main page
- Limit questions
- Enable read more link
- Enable Accordion