Block access to your website from different regions, countries, city or any specific IP by using OpenCart Geo IP extension. This country filter module secures your website from competitors stealing your product ideas as well as from any spam/hacking threats. By using Maxmind country database, you can easily block any country.
This security plugin allows you to block access to desired products, categories, CMS pages, manufacturers or whole website. IP exceptions are also supported which are the addresses that are ignored when blocking any region. You can create different security access rules based on your requirements for different sets of users and apply them on a specific region. Multiple rules are assigned priorities and are executed accordingly.
Security access rules can be configured to run for a specific time and they will automatically terminate.
Key features of Opencart Block IP & Country Extension
- Prevent access to your website from any location or IP address
- Secure your product ideas and market position
- IP exceptions are supported
- This module uses Maxmind database which makes it easy to block any country
- Create security access rules to automate your website security plan
- Assign multiple access control lists on a specific region, which are then executed as per the assigned priority
- Configure active time period for security rules
- Show custom message to blocked visitors by using WYSIWYG editor
- VQMOD supported there will be no file overwrite
- Filtered data display
- One Rule can be implemented on all catalogs
- Product Filters and list
- Categories Filters and list
- Manufacturers Filters and list
- Information Pages Filters and list
- Multi language support
How it Works
You will need to import GEOIP database from backend before creating security access rules. Just follow the instructions. Once the tables are imported, start creating access rules.
GEOIP Ultimate Lock
- Enter the rule name
- Enter custom message that will be shown to banned visitors, add images, or other valuable information
- Set priority for rule
- Add IP exceptions, these IPs will be ignored when blocking website and catalog! You can provide IPs with comma (,) separated.
- Set start and end dates for rules
- You can select products, manufacturers, categories or other pages that you need to block
Click on save and your rules are ready to go. If you need more help, please contact our support.