Make life easy for your customers by displaying frequently asked questions right on a product page. Your customers will not have to jump through hoops to do business with you. This FAQ OpenCart module allows you to display questions and answers in a manner that customers can easily find information they are looking for. This helps make their buying decision easier.
Product questions are displayed at the bottom on a product page. FAQs are shown in an Accordion style, with rating and threaded views. Customers can post inquiries right on a product page instead of moving back and forth on your FAQ and contact pages. Email alerts are sent to admin and customers. Ask a question form slides down as soon as a customer clicks on this button. A captcha prevents from spamming.
All customers’ inquires are managed centrally on the backend, from where admin can moderate and reply to the questions accordingly.
- Ask a question form on frontend
- FAQs displayed on a product page
- FAQ Ratings
- FAQ Accordion
- FAQs shown in a threaded view
- Admin can moderate FAQs and comments
- Email notifications for admin and clients
- WYSIWYG editor to add valuable information
- Set sort order/position
- Easily add questions from backend
- Reply to customers inquires from backend
- Easily track custom inquiries and responses
- Set title for FAQ page
- Limit no. of questions to be shown on FAQ page
- Multi store
- Make FAQs public or private
For help, please visit step by step section.
How it Works
In this section, you can add FAQs and configure following settings:
- Add question and answers with the help of WYSIWYG editor
- Select appropriate store
- Make FAQ public or private
- Set sort order of FAQ
- Attach FAQs with required products
- Enable customer notifications
- Reply to customer questions
- Set page title
- Limit max. number of questions to display on FAQ page
- Enable accordion and FAQ rating
- Enable approval for FAQs
- Enable ask a question form
- Enable captcha
- Configure sender email
- Enable notifications for moderator, configure email ID and subject
- Configure client email subject
For more information, please contact our support.