Events Manager component for Joomla allows you to manage online events on your website. Display events with images, videos, location and whatever you need. You can also import/export events, view subscribers list, and more. You can format the content that is shown on events page, by using WYSIWYG editor. This events module creates a dedicated page on your website where events are displayed in a list view.
Events landing page offers useful tools such as event search tools, events calendar view etc. Visitors can switch to calendar view and view details in a popup that is shown on mouse over. Both list view and calendar view are optimized for best visual experience. To find details, visitors will need to click on any event, where they can view detailed inforation including contact information.
Key features of Joomla Events Manager:
- Create different types of events, categorize them easily
- Online events management made easy
- Creates a landing page for events
- Calendar view and list view integrated
- Add images, videos and valuable content
- Add contact information
- Contact information is shown in Google maps
- Configure meta information for events
- Ability to embed videos from Youtube or other URL
- Import/export events
- Customers can subscribe to events
- Configurable latest events
- Gallery for events
How it Works
How it works:
Once the extension is installed, click on events manager and create new event. Follow this guide:
- Set the title and alias
- Add content and format it by using WYSIWYG editor
- Add images, videos and other valuable stuff
- Configure start and end date for the event
- Add venue details, which are shown on the frontend in Google maps
- Enter contact details
- Add meta details
- Configure user permissions
- Set parent category
- You can save it or create a copy of it
- You can create different categories for events by using this section
- Select a file and click on Import. A CSV guide is shown on the page. Similarly, for export process, select the values that you need in a CSV file and then click on export.
- This section shows all the subscribers for different events.
- Limit list entries
- Enable/disable Google Maps
- Select Google Maps overview settings such as hover or region
- Add title and description for the main events page
- Configure heading and description for latest events page
- Configure mail options
If you need more information, please contact our support.