Popup Magento extension allows you to advertise products, display news or other important information through attractive popup window on home page, CMS, products, and Category pages. This Magento module allows you to display static blocks in popup window. You can create and manage global popups or individual ones for your internal website pages.
This plugin allows you to select the target customer group and store view in which the popup will be displayed. Create static blocks as per your requirements; add images, text, banners etc. and display it anywhere on your site. You can also customize the dimensions of a popup window from the backend as well as configure start and vanish delay settings.
This popup module for Magento gives you a perfect opportunity to notify your customers about new offers, events, news etc.
- Popup any static block on any page of your site
- Display popup blocks on different pages of your site such as CMS page, product, category and Home page
- Select your target customer groups for individual popup
- Popup window is fully responsive
- Customize the width and height of popup window
- Configure the start and vanish delay settings for popup window
- Create a global popup which will be displayed on all pages.
- Display popup always or only for once
- Set the title of popup
- Create unlimited popups and associate with products, categories or website pages
How it Works
After you have installed this extension, the first thing to do is go to configuration section and make appropriate changes.
In this section, you can enable/disable the popup on different pages of your site such as CMS pages, Category or other pages. Select the appropriate value from the dropdown.
Global popup is the one which is displayed on all pages of your site. This section has the following settings:
- a) Static Block: select the static block from the drop down that will be displayed in a popup
- b) Popup Display: If you want to display popup always, select ‘always’ from the drop down
- c) Customer Groups: Select the target customer groups who will be able to see this global popup
You can configure width, height, start delay and vanish delay settings in this section.
Popup manager allows you add unlimited popups on different pages of your site. Click on Add Popup button and then you can perform following actions:
a) Popup Tab: Enter the label, select static block to be displayed in the popup, choose the target customer groups and display settings. You can also enable/disable the popup from this section
- b) CMS Tab: Click on this tab to select the CMS pages on which newly defined popup will be displayed. This tab will display all the available CMS pages, where you can select multiple pages.
- c) Store views: Select the target store view in which the popup will be enabled
- d) Associated Products: Select the products against which the popup will be shown
- e) Associated Categories: Select the categories against which the popup will be shown
And that is all you have to do. For questions, please contact our support team (support.fmeextensions.com).
What version of magento does this work for? Will it work on community 1.7?
Yes it will work with 1.5 and above :)