Add 10+ Types of WooCommerce Custom Registration Fields
WordPress custom registration form plugin allows you to add custom fields on user sign up form and collect valuable information about customers demographics, behavioural and marketing insights. The additional information obtained through Wordpress custom registration page will give you knowledge and insight that you can act on. WordPress customize registration form plugin supports following fields:
- Text box
- Text Area
- Select box
- Multi Select box
- Radio button
- Date picker
- Time picker
- File/image upload
- Color picker
- Numeric Field
- Google Recaptcha
You can simply drag and drop these fields on the registration form. Each of these form fields has its own settings. Your customers can view this additional information they entered during signup in their accounts.
Benefits of WooCommerce Registration Form Plugin:
- Obtain customer insights that are actionable and predictive
- Collect customer preference data to personalize every step of their journey
- Optimize your marketing strategy based on customers input
- Easily add and manage custom fields from one place
- Drag and drop fields
Key Features of WooCommerce Registration Plugin:
- Add unlimited fields on user sign up form
- Drag and drop to sort
- Customize labels
- Customize fields
- Make fields mandatory or optional
- Hide fields
- Placeholder for fields
- Show fields in a separate section
- Additional data is shown in user section
- Customers can edit profile
Features/Bugs Version 1.0.1
- Removed warning undefined index url.
- Removed warning shown for the prepare command.
- Removed unused code from all over the module that is causing error and warnings.
- Add post data sentization in all over the module.
- Resolved prepare command issue in all over the module.
- Bug Fixed: issue with the validation of radio button, checkboxes and multi select.
- Bug Fixed: issue with multi select data in wordpess admin user profile edit page.(This bug is in only in premium version)
Following Bugs has been fixed in version 1.0.2:
- Issues with the edit account page (goes on 404) when permalinks set to other than plan url.
- Data not shown in edit account form when permalinks set to other than plan url.
- Data not save in edit account form when permalinks set to other than plan url.
Click on DEMO to Learn more about WordPress customize registration form plugin
How it Works
After installation, active the WooCommerce Custom Registration Fields plugin from Wordpress backend and you will see a menu of this plugin. Click on settings, where you will be able to configure following:
- Title for account section
- Title for profile section
Now click on registration attributes, where you will find all available customer attributes on the left. Drag and drop required fields onto the form and configure the settings as required. Each of the customer attributes has its own settings.
You can click on any user to view additional information. Your customers can edit this information from their accounts.
Click on demo to learn more or contact support in case of any questions.